Music Therapy Sessions
The Music Well provides music therapy sessions with a Health Professions Registered Music Therapist.
Music Therapy can support you through many difficulties by forming a relationship through playing music together. This music can take many forms. Often it is improvised, using a collection of easily played percussion instruments including drums, gongs, keyboards, Tibetan bowls etc. Or the music may be pre-composed, chosen to match your needs at the time. This can be actively created or just listened to.
Music Therapy can help with many problems and with any age group:
- Depression and anxiety
- Dementia and problems associated with old age
- Trauma and loss
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders including Aspergers Syndrome
- Learning Difficulties
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties for young people
- Self development and growth